Indice de Contenido
Hello my dear reader… in this article we’re going to talk about why children also suffer from piles.
The Hemorrhoids in children are a little less common than in adults, but, there are more and more cases every day. The most people suffering swollen veins are between 30 and 50 years old, but in the children’s case, this condition can develop. Generally, this is because of problems such as constipation and chronic stress during bowel movements.
Hemorrhoids in children can often be indicative of other disorders. Therefore, it’s so important that parents be alert to rule out any possible problem or disorder. the itching and discomfort of hemorrhoids can be difficult to treat in the children’s case.
When a child suffers hemorrhoids, the symptoms are the same as in adults. Symptoms may include itching, burning and pain around the lower part of the rectum and anus. In addition, bright red blood may be present in the stool, in the toilet, or on toilet paper after defecation.
What causes piles in children?
- The most common cause of hemorrhoids is constipation. When a child is constipated, he will have to strain excessively to try to expel hardened stools. This pressure causes the veins in the rectum and anus to swell and irritate, developing hemorrhoids.
- Hereditary factors play a very important role in the cause of hemorrhoids in children. This condition is often seen among children who have hemorrhoids, if one parent has it, it is likely that the child develops it too.
- Pregnant women with hemorrhoids can also transfer it to her babies.
How to treat Infantile Hemorrhoids
In the case of childhood hemorrhoids, caution should be exercised when it comes to treatment, since many of the adult options are too harsh. Surgery should be avoided at all costs, and generally, the situation is not extreme and may even disappear by itself. Many natural remedies can be effective to treat hemorrhoids in children. There are many safe and effective ways to treat hemorrhoids in children in a natural way. Be sure to dry the area between bath and keep it clean. They should also take plenty of fluids while avoiding sodas liquids, Since these soft drinks do not contain vitamins and have a tendency to overload your child with too many preservatives and chemical additives. You must also take care of feeding the children, not take snacks and sugar-based or transgenic foods such as cakes, burgers, sándwiches…etc.
9 tips to cure children’s hemorrhoids ·
1)Give to your baby a diet consisting of fruits, green leafy vegetables and 12 water glasses, homemade fruit juices and other types of beneficial fiber.
2) Make your child play healthy active outdoor games, have him perform exercises and make him run.
3) You also have to clean the anal region very gently with soft medicated cotton pads soaked in witch hazel that will reduce irritation.
4) You can also apply 100% pure aloe vera gel in children with hemorrhoids, which minimizes the burning and stinging sensation. Not should you let your child stand or sit for a long time.
5) You can even give your child warm, deep sitz baths where he should dip his baby’s rectal region in warm water. Mix a little baking soda in warm water and this will provide relief for your child.
6) Ice packs will also be useful for your baby. Simply wrap an ice cube in a soft, clean towel and apply this ice pack to the anus. The pain will be numbed quickly and the size of the hemorrhoid will also be reduced.·
7) Apply cold compresses on the affected area, which is not only soothing but can also help the swelling.·
8) The witch hazel’s application, (a natural remedy), can act as an analgesic and help the swelling.
9) Certain juices and berries are excellent remedies to treat hemorrhoids, especially hemorrhoids in children. These include pomegranate juice, cranberry juice and berries, or fruits such as bananas, oranges and papaya. This treatment can be effective and also pleasant for your child!Well, my dear reader … this is the end of the post, I hope it has helped you, if you liked share it with your friend … greetings.